Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-4 workdays
- Order number: MX1092
- Verpackungseinheit: 1
Grilled Cactus Leaves Vegan 500 g by Chaparro
FROZEN (-18°C) SHIPPING TO PRIVATE PERSONS ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please note: Orders with this item are only delivered from Monday to Wednesday!
Since we send this item to you frozen, you should put it in the fridge after receipt and consume it within the next max. 14 days!
Mexican food has become increasingly popular in recent years. There's a reason for that. More and more people around the world are discovering the different dishes from the different regions of Mexico. From Chihuahua to Oaxaca, Morelia to Veracruz, each region has its own distinctive cooking style. Each dish contains a part of the great, rich country: magnificent colors, exquisite tastes, dazzling cultures and deep-rooted traditions. The main ingredients of pre-Hispanic cuisine are: corn, beans and chilies.
This is exactly what the chef and owner Raúl Oliver Arriaga conveys in his restaurant Chaparro in Berlin. Surrounded by the bright colors of a Mexican street market, we serve delicious dishes such as burritos, comida corrida, tortas, quesadillas and tacos. Enjoy these with our homemade aguas frescas or with an ice cold margarita.
1. Remove the label and then heat the bag in a water bath for 10 minutes, remove the bag.
2. Open bag and serve on a plate
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Open package of tortillas and heat on both sides for 30-40 seconds.
The perfect tortillas are soft and warm.
3. Remove the tortilla from the pan
4. Serve on a tortilla and top with the fresh ingredients, as well as the sauces add and enjoy food
5. Take a picture just before enjoying and post it on Instagram
upload tag @chaparroberlin.
In the refrigerator: taco filling 7 days.
Wiener Str. 14A 10999 Berlin / Budapester Str. 38-50 10787 Berlin (in the Kantini)