Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: MX1089
- Verpackungseinheit: 1
BARBACOA de Res - CHAPARRO 300 g
FROZEN (-18°C) SHIPPING TO PRIVATE PERSONS ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please note: Orders with this item are only delivered from Monday to Wednesday!
Since we send this item to you frozen, you should put it in the fridge after receipt and consume it within the next max. 14 days!
Mexican food has become increasingly popular in recent years. There's a reason for that. More and more people around the world are discovering the different dishes from the different regions of Mexico. From Chihuahua to Oaxaca, Morelia to Veracruz, each region has its own distinctive cooking style. Each dish contains a part of the great, rich country: magnificent colors, exquisite tastes, dazzling cultures and deep-rooted traditions. The main ingredients of prehispanic cuisine are: corn, beans and chilies.
This is exactly what the chef and owner Raúl Oliver Arriaga transports to his restaurant Chaparro Berlin. Surrounded by the bright colors of a Mexican street market, we serve delicious dishes such as burritos, comida corrida, tortas, quesadillas and tacos. Enjoy these with our homemade aguas frescas or with an ice cold margarita.
1. Remove label and then heat bag in water bath for 10 minutes, bag
2. Open bag and serve on a plate
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Open package of tortillas and heat on both sides for 30-40 seconds. the
perfect tortillas are soft and warm.
3. Remove the tortilla from the pan
4. Serve on a tortilla and top with the fresh ingredients, as well as the sauces
add and enjoy food
5. Take a picture just before enjoying and post it on Instagram
upload tag @chaparroberlin.
In the refrigerator: taco filling 7 days.
Vienna street 14-A 10999 Berlin / Budapester Str. 38-50 10787 Berlin (in the Kantini)